Folks,
Here is one scenario I encountered which turned into an enhancement.
Features of F.28:
Whenever you update a credit master for a customer in FD32 (Ex: updating a customer with risk category field), the next step would be to run F.28 to update the credit master in all the billing documents and SD documents (sales orders etc). Further the credit master changes(in our example risk category) will be carried to subsequent documents.
My issue with F.28:
I am working in a manufacturing industry(automotive to be precise). In my scenario, I have scheduling agreements (SD document) which are not getting updating even after executing F.28.
What is a Scheduling agreement and what happens if credit master is not update in SA?
Scheduling agreement is a long term purchase agreement, where you will keep issuing the delivery schedules whenever there is a change in requirement or at predetermined time intervals. The delivery schedule can be on hour/daily/weekly/monthly basis.
If we update the credit master, this update must get populated in Scheduling agreements as well along with billing and other SD related documents. If the data does not get updated, then Company may be having serious business effects (like shipping as per schedule to bankrupt customers and so on)
RESOLUTION:
I searched several SAP notes and Forums to resolve this issue. Finally I found a SAP note 1080446 and as mentioned in the note, I came to know that there is an exception for scheduling agreements. I worked with the developer and modified the functional module and create another Z transaction to update the credit master in scheduling agreements.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
hello pavan.im pavan learning sap fico i need some materials,if u dont mind can u just forward some imp documents which are helpful for my preparation. my email id is chowsmiles@gmail.com
thanks in advance
regards
pavan
thanks for ur blog
Hello Pavan,
I'm Gustavo I'm facing the same problem that you explained, please could you share the program that you developed so as to solve this issue? or advice to me how I solve it?
My mail ghlara@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Gustavo
sir
I want to invite you on our site sapclub.co.in
We want to make a strong network for sap professionals and students.
I would appreciate if you will accept my invitation.
thank you
Hello Pavan,
We are also facing the same problem.
I am searching for the solution and I found your blog.
Can you please provide me the report which you have developed for this purpose.
My mail id : lanka.sree@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Srikanth
Post a Comment